Jus ran 16km, supposed to prep for the New Balance Real Run this coming sunday. Completed the run, but it wasn't in a good condition. Donated bld barely a week ago, or rather 5 days ago, my Hb level is still low, haven't replenish yet. Which means I'm pushing my body with lesser O2 circulating, and more Co2, and lactic acid in higher concentration. Could really feel the difference, and my body was crying out stop..
Nevertheless, I refused to give in.. Cos I live by the mentality that even if everyone gives up on me, I'll never give up on myself.. If one day I ever do that, there should be nothing else that can make me go on..
Felt faint, upon finishing, dizzy, couldn't really see well, misty vision for a period of time.. Scary feeling.. Will have to be more careful for the next 3 weeks, till my hb level replenishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment