Sometimes I really wonder.. Have I being thinking too highly of myself? Have i been sitting on the top for too long, such that I've forgotten how to be humble and be nice to ppl. Perhaps not.. cos I have never being at the top in the first place.. but still, I question myself on how things have changed over the past few yrs, and how I've progressed to the current moment.
Things have changed rapidly, especially in the past 1.5yrs in Uni. Perspectives have changed, personality has changed. The environment sometimes forces you to mould in the shape that it wants you to. and if you don't, you will be deem as the "extra kia" trying to be funny. Am I the "extras" now? perhaps..
Personally, I feel I've been normalized.. Mixed into the whole pool of people, unable to distinguish myself. Used to at least get some spotlight at times, now i'm just a plain old me.
life is tough...
No comments:
Post a Comment