Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally got a new pair of cycling shoes. Exustar - triathlon pair of carbon shoes. Retailing at $245. Got it at $175. Recommended by Tohchen. Yet to try it on the bike, but it should be good I guess ( *crossing my fingers).



The part i like abt the shoe most is the base of it. Weet~! Carbon base and it shins. that's for now, before i start walking on it though. Still need to go and buy the cleats to fix on it. All looks good now, with my eyes fixed on QR Seduza. I'll need to save up a little more to get myself this beautiful looking bike.

Actually I'm looking at the Red and black colour one instead of this colour scheme. From the reviews that I read, this seems to be a very good buy for it's price. 1yr down the road it shall be.

No comments: