Sunday, April 11, 2010

I absolutely hate it when they say this is not your house, you don't really have the option of saying yes or no. RAWR~ !!!

BUAY SONG. to hear that, it sucks totally. To be living there for the past 23yrs plus only to know that you are not considered to be a member of it. just someone living there cos it's available. when there's a guest, you have to evacuate it and let me host my guest. There's no option. Too bad.. you just have to obey.

Mentioning that it'll be at least nice to ask me if I mind in the first place wasn't an option, cos there's no say anyway. What's the diff.

So what if you have exams in 2 weeks time and you've got things to do? Just have to inconvenience yourself and do your work elsewhere, changing the schedule and place to study to accomodate it. Come on... I've NEVER demanded anything, can't you just leave me in peace while I want to study for my final exam ? Can't you be a bit more understanding?

Telling me that this doesnt' happen often, and I can't decide when they'll come visiting doesn't help, cos I'm sure my exam doesn't come often and it determines my future. So what now ? tell me..

No comments: