Anyway, went in to the room, and was greeted by the Doc, showed him my letter from CGH, requesting to excuse me for 6 months from I-P*P-T, due to my shoulder dislocation. Well, he did a few examination and said yupz, to be on the safe side, better rest it for 6 months. So agreed to excuse Chin up and I-P*P~T totally for 6 months. Waited outside for a while and got my excuse letter thereafter.. As I was in a rush to go off to sch, I briefly look at the days that i'm being excused (84days). Was pondering, how come such a weird time, 84 days de. Magic number...
The circled date indicates the date that I'm excused until. 06/07/10. 6th of July 2010.

WTF!!! how did a 6 month MC become a 84 days MC, and how did the magic number 84 days appear just nice 1 day before my I-PP-T for this work year closes? doc playing me is it.. give me one day to clear it.. come on lar.. I'm not those types that is looking for excuse to siam the I-PP-T, I would jolly well accept the free $400 for gold de lor.. I'm really injured and want to take a break, and now MO give me this shit. Expecting me to clear within a day? If I don't? get charged cos of defaulting? Seriously, I don't believe this is a mistake that they lost count of the dates, cos it can't be this zhun. how can you just pick that date out of thin air.
Putting that aside, this is the last week of my sch... just taking photo with one of my regular lab partner. Being a wonderful lab partner.. Thanks.
Was on Ben's car last week and we saw this along AYE. Imagine what happens when the driver E-brakes... I don't want to imagine..
No comments:
Post a Comment