I'm so tired today that I accidentally left my pencil case in sch.. Probably at the lab bench when I was keeping my stuffs. Rawr.. got so many things inside, plus my thumb. Cannot lose it sia.. Hoefully tomorrow Ben will be able to locate it. If not gg liao. With just an hour of sleep in the past 2 days, I'm reaching mental stalemate, where everything just seem to happen without me thinking much. There's so much to do that I don't know how to best arrange the time. One at a time? Then no time liao.
Buffet dinner to celebrate mum's bdae. At holiday Inn.
I didnt' take photo for every single food, cos it wasn't exactly that interesting.. Food was so-so, variety wise quite little I would say..
My lovely family..
It just dawn upon me today that I've :
Only 3 more days as a student.
Only 3 more days to attend lessons.
Only 3 more days to walk and look around in sch.
Only 3 more days to the end of my Uni life.
It's seriously scary. I guess I shall push myself one last time, just for 3 weeks, end off nicely..
Taking the last few photos of my LAST ever lab sessions.
The multi " flavoured" agar plate. blood agar, maconkey, nutrient agar. which one you want ?
SO many colour test, see till i blur..
Identification of gram positive/negative bacteria.
My lab partner Yun yao
Another labbie.. Yuen May..
No comments:
Post a Comment