Friday, April 20, 2007

Another weekend

Once again its Friday, the much anticipated day of the week is here. Taking a break from the hectic weekdays that I have. Not as if I'm very free on weekends, still better than working from 8.30am till 9pm on weekdays. Every Weekend pass is one weekend closer to the term starting. Just got to know that the date should be on 6th Aug. Finally see the date that I was looking for.
Yeah.. the numbness on my shoulder is gone, couldn't really lift up my arm yesterday.. was wondering whether it was some meat eating virus eating into my muscles, causing them to degenerate. haha... And my right palm which couldn't even hold a toothbrush properly is back in function. The feeling is just so nice to have almost everything back normal. Though not perfect, but do feel handicap when i can't really use any part of my body properly.

No comments: