Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Feeling fresh

Couldn't go for my Tues cycling session, partly because my bike is with my cousin, and the wound has not properly close up. Still can feel the pain. Don't want to take the risk of falling again before it heals. Can't imagine the sight if i fall on the injured part again. But i'll definitely be back to cycling next week. One of the few entertainment that I reward myself out of my busy schedule.

Yeah.. Man U ran away with a last grasp winner by Rooney. Man U 3-2 Milan. Still got a second leg to come that'll be tougher though since its at San Siro. Was supposed to wake up to watch the match just now, but TWICE i woke up looked at my alarm clock and i went back to sleep. I looked at the time 3.00am. I thought to myself, Why am I up at this hour. better go back and sleep, and second one at 3.05am. I did the exact same thing and the next thing I know, its 6.45am. Time to wake up for work. haha... Totally forgotten that I'm suppose to wake up for the match. Slept earlier last night at 1200 to watch, but in the end... Haiz.. nonetheless I'm much more awake today. So that's the positive thing out of it. Sis has always commented that I'm far too optimistic. Always can view and look at the positive side of things no matter what happens. Being Optimistic can be good and bad. Depends on which angle its viewed.

Some nice phrases that I came across.


" If you want something that you never had, do something you have never done "

" Don't go the way life takes you. Take the life the way you go "

" And remember you are born to live and not living because you are born "

Inspiring phrases that reminds me whenever i feel lost.

No comments: