Yesterday was the last day for one of the colleague. Had a small farewell party for her, though another guy and me was not involved because we are considered "temp" staff. But she came out and had a photo taking sessions with us. Wasn't exactly a very sad moment, perhaps its because I don't really communicate with her. Always sitting in one corner doing her own things. Nevertheless still took a group photo as a momento.
The malay lady sitting in the middle, Roslinda, leaving the team after a one yr with the department. Leaving for good I guess.
Had a heated arguement with mum last night regarding my planned 3 weeks trip in July. I know that she's telling me all those issues because she's concern whether I would be able to settle all my Admin stuff before I matriculate, and whether there would be any financial strain if I do spend such a amount for a holiday. I do agree with her that there may be some time constrain if I'm not around at that crucial last month, but I think its still possible to finish settling the issues before I begin my sem on 6th Aug. Financially wise, there's no doubt that it will squeeze me hard, considering the amount I need to spend on Hall, holiday, laptop, books and all the misc fees to be paid. I don't see when I will still get a chance to go for a 3 weeks holiday with the amount of money in Uni. This is a rare chance for me to visit this 3 country, especially with the 3 of them, cos not everybody would want to visit Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam, travelling through the undulating terrain. I can forsee myself having a very very tight budget when I begin my sem, but I think it'll be worthwhile.
Adrin is going to book the Tix by this week and hopefully able to settle all the things asap. Too many things have been left hanging and I think the budget set is too broad. No proper breakdown would definitely lead to a over spending. Have to try to bring the msg across to the guys and resolve it by this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment