Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Torturing day

As expected, it was a terrible day, aching all over. Plus the pus spilling out of the open wound. Really thanks to my colleague, William for helping me dress my wound. The day just passes so slowly, when there's a pain poking on my shoulder constantly.
Took a photo of my shoes
Part of my collection of shoes and slippers. Erm... 3 X slippers, 1 X Sandals, 2 X running shoes, 4 X snickers, 1 X ACG, 1 X leather shoe, 1 X Soccer boots, 1 X basketball shoe , 1 X cycling shoe.
(Still got some in the cupboard I think)
Ha... mum was complaining on the no. of shoes I have, saying that I have more than what girls normally have. Awaiting to add to my collection is another pair of Asics running shoe. Just got a $50 voucher through NSman magazine from De hua. haha... yeah...

No comments: