Friday, April 27, 2007

Unexpected issues

Seems to be bumping into quite a few wall lately, making me take detours and jumping over hurdles along the way. And things just seems to be getting more and more complicated.

Just found out that there's actually a few issues that I need to attend to. And the biggest issue is that there's a QET in July, and I'm suppose to be still in Cambodia. Damn.. Need to make changes to my trip or find alternative date to take it. With regards to the test, its bad... Having spent 1 yr plus in the army taking Mono-intake men, Speaking mainly in a mix of Hokkien and Chinese, with a little bit of Broken English to the " hokkien ping", it hasn't done any good to my already poor language. Will have to try to pick up from now to salvage the half sunk ship.

Apparently I may have quite a few problems with the admin side. After reading the NUS freshmen guide, realise that a lot of the datelines are in July. Will need to trouble my sis to do it for me if there's really no choice. But doubt she'll be happy since she was against me going for the trip in the first place.

Many things seems to be pushing me towards the "NO" to the trip, and honestly, I'm already half hearted about it. Though I would want to go for it, but this July really doesn't seem to be a good time. Having already planned out almost everything, and was about to book the tix yest, ( luckily its been delayed) its a waste to let everything go down the drain. Furthermore, The 3 of them would KiLL me for "pangseh-ing" them. Would really need to weigh the pros and cons to decide on this. Hard decision to make...

A 8.5km home team run tomorrow morning at bedok reservoir. A bad timing to have a race for a poorly conditioned body of mine. Has only done 2 cycling training and one slow 10km run since the doc suspected me of my heart Murmur. Will just take my time to complete the race and enjoy the scenary of the early morning, 45mins should be suffice. Hopefully will be able to regain some of my breathing rhythm and not feel so breathless again. Gab will be running together, and most likely I'll be breathing the dust he leave behind. Perhaps if I have back my normal condition, I'll be able to run along side with him, or perhaps ahead of him. Signz...

No comments: