Some random thoughts that I have in my mind today....
Down with Fever since I came back, so afraid that it would be Dengue, especially so when the place that I've been to, Siem Reap, has one of the highest death rate for dengue fever. The day that I reached Siem Reap, a 9yrs old girl just passed away at the hospital, just 2 streets down from my guesthouse. Luckily, after taking 2 panadol, the severe headache and fever seems to have subsided. Hopefully, that's about all, don't want the fever to resurface. Usually takes a day or 2 to recover from fever, with sufficient rest.
Tried to rest when possible, leaving the tidying up of the room to a later time. But refusing to stay at home the whole day, I still went out in the afternoon for a few hours. Just to take a breather. Still, there were other admin stuff to do and complete, regarding NUS stuffs.
Supposed to do up the photos for the trip and do a small clip for it, but I don't have the time to do it at the moment. Or rather, not in the mood, especially when I'm feeling so uncomfortable. Still browsing through the photos, A total 2000++ photos to select from. Its a major headache itself. Will have to do a lot of filtering. Anyway, no rush.. will take my time to do it... Though as time goes by, the interest to make the clip will decrease, so its still best to do it up fast.
Just registered for the SCSM ( Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon ). As a past participant, I've got a 20% discount, but its still quite a price to pay for at $44. AHM at $20, and was looking at a " Run For Hope " ( aka, terry fox run , the old name ) $30. The registration fees for the runs just keep increasing. Its really nuts. Running is becoming more expensive. Used to have much cheaper rates at around $10 + $20, now, the reg fee for most runs start from $20 onwards. Haiz..
To think back about the trip, I didn't miss home that much, perhaps I'm used to living away from home while in army, usually staying in, (up to 1.5 mths at one time. ) but looking at Jie yu calling his gf, make me think back about the times that I had when I had a gf. Honestly, cannot say that I've forgotten about it, cos its not easy, but looking at the things that he's doing now, makes me reflect back on the things that I've done before for my ex. Some things just seems so silly. Though I still can't understand what have I done to deserve this type of outcome. More or less, I've overcome the loneliness feeling, by filling my time with running, cycling, gaming, etc. Still, would be better if there's someone that can calm and control my heart. Till its found, I shall carry on doing the things that I like, and live life to the fullest.
No comments:
Post a Comment