Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another Sunday

Just another sunday past. Borrowed my aunt's car and went to teach tuition at Clementi, kinda lazy to take the train and change bus. Haven't drove for the past 2 months, but the feeling infront of the steering wheel is still the same, just that the clutch control isn't that good. Ended the tuition session around 1300, and just nice got Fang to accompany me for lunch. Had a quick lunch before she went back to work.

Very tired today. The eyes still suffering from the long hours of wearing contact lens yesterday. Together with insufficient rest, I look rather sleepy the whole of today. Wanted to go home and rest after lunch, but bernard jio me to go and play basketball. Have not went down to play basketball for the past 1/2 yr, felt rather bad, so decided to show face and play a while. Some times, still have to spare some time to meet up and spend time with friends to maintain the friendship.

Went to East point to pick Fang up, and send her back to her hall. Guess she needs to bring back quite a lot of stuff and since I'm free, decided to give her the lift back. Plus its late too, its the little bit of help I can offer. I enjoy her company too, it just makes the distance seem shorter. My mum was telling me not to be too nice to other girls, just in case there's misunderstanding. I don't agree though. Don't see anything wrong with helping frens when in need. As long as I know what I'm doing, don't think there will be any problem.

Got back not long ago.. now I'm seriously in need to rest well before I begin training for the relay duathlon tomorrow. Legs are still aching from the past few days of training. Hopefully by tomorrow will be better.

No comments: