Woke up late today around 10am. Started to pack my room. Bit by bit, I'm doing up a little of my room everyday. Rearranged and threw away tons of things from my study desk. Was looking through the things, found many childhood memories items, e.g. my diary ( written when I was 6. ), Stickers, phone cards, pencil case, etc. But I've decided to throw it away. Its taking up space and there's going to be an ever increasing amount of things that I've got memory with ... Time to move on..
In the afternoon, accompanied Karen to the polyclinic to get referral letter. Got there and waited for roughly 1.5h and the referral is like 2 months away. by the time, her hairline fracture should have healed by then.. So what the hell. Singapore medical system has some serious problem... my referral to the National Heart centre was 3 months after being suspected of murmur.. and this time round, 2 months after the fracture. If there was any serious injuries, I would have died waiting for susidies. It is favoured towards the rich as they can afford private and immediate treatment to the specialists. The poor just suffers.
After that, went to sakae to have a small meal. Just had the sudden cravings for sashimi. In the end, had a meal filled with salmon and maguro sashimi. Whee.. delicious..
Thereafter went to teach tuition. Got to know my korean student got 87 for his science common test, top his class. yeah... Just glad that he's doing well now..
More tidying up to do tomorrow.. Will resume cleaning and begin reading up on the notes that I've gotten from jiahui and karen... Time to study...
No comments:
Post a Comment