Before the show started.. sat down ard 4.45pm..
Started playing with the inflatable blinking hand.. and yes.. it's good to qiao ppl
NDP 08
The hand wearing glasses.. =X
Guard of Honour (GOH) 1st Commando Bn
Chinhook and 2 apache flying the flag..
Heart shape by the Black knights..
Black knights doing their finale
Performance by Silat federation.. I think Silat looks quite seh..
The hand saying Hi... =D
Nice fireworks as background
Took one last photo before we left the place..
Overall, the show was quite good. Enjoyed the songs.. A little bit of hip.. remix, and some jazz. Think I old liao.. don't know change so much le.. Plus I've not being to any NDP shows for yrs.. so quite a refreshing experience. Hmm.. if I didn't get the tix.. I think I also won't really be sitting down there watching the live telecast on TV. oh ya.. one more thing.. the fireworks was the thing i like the most.. =)
Just counted the days left.. one week to sch reopening.. and I've got 21 days exactly to train for 21km.. 1day 1km.. can work a not.. ji pai siao liao.. Don't know how I will die for this.. lolx.. and yes.. Signed up for SCSM le.. 42.195km on 7th dec.. after exam.. so should be okay.. planning out the table to monitor my mileage liao.. that one cannot die..
No comments:
Post a Comment