Saturday, August 30, 2008

random post...

Think the 12 posts i have this month is the all time low. Not that I'm neglecting it, but I'm just a bit busy with things, and there's nothing much interesting happening. for the past 4 days, i've only spent 7hrs at home, just for sleep. Spending tues night n thurs night at Des's room. really lucky that he's nice enough to let me squat there. if not travelling back at 10.30pm and coming to sch again at 8am. is a (*&^%$#.

Played for quite a no. of matches for bridge recently. want me to try and win back some pts. but it's all too late to salvage the plight they've caused at the beginning. The hole is just too deep to fill.. Told him before, cannot anyhow de, say nvm.. oh well.. now u reap what u sow.. relagation is what u get.

Went to St. John island on Thurs to help out with some europs project. Kaiying. Amazingly, I've never seen her before in my cohord. anyway.. Managed to get a glimpse of what it may be like to do lab work and research. I like the place. Peaceful and nice.. a little island that's off from all the city life. research wise, not that sure. I know i'm interested in all those things, but to do it for life? hmm...

week 3 has ended. So fast.. i've barely started on my studying. must work hard.. if not all my hardwork last sem would have gone to waste.

Recently, friends only ask me out on weekends, or overnight thingy. It's rather tiring to do it, and I've not met them for so long le. when would I have the time to do it? perhaps in dec ba.. just 3 months.. not that long lar huh..

No comments: