Friday, November 21, 2008


BOB TAN, the "guy" who has been accompanying us for the past week, watching us silently from one corner of the room. Can't imagine how life would be in the classroom without your presence.. will be seeing you again tomorrow...

Fish asked me whether I would want to go Backpacking to South Cambodia & Ho Chin Minh from 15th to 24th dec. with a estimated cost of only $500. Partly due to the $180 2-way tix that we can get at the moment to Ho Chin Minh now. plus an estimated daily expenditure of less than $20/day. That gives us a really low cost travelling.. It's with this grp that we can really go so low, cos everyone is fine with the budget way of travelling and accomodation... Though I've been to both country before le, but not every part have been explored. There's still a mine field zone that I wish to visit... Visit.. not walk into it.

Sis thinking of bringing parents to Bali for a short trip, ask me whether I want to go anot also.. Plus my already planned trip to Genting at the end of the month, I don't think it's feasible for me to go le. Can't be whole month not in Sin again, like last yr when I was in India.. Hmm... There's alway other opportunities to travel ard...

I love travelling... Must start saving for the next trip le... Diving next feb & May and one back packing trip in July next yr.. I'm gunning for it...

No comments: