It's being proven that nap aids memory.. and now i can take my nap without any guilt.. Muhahah.. Though, nap is up to an hour at most, and preferably without being disturbed.
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20081125/twl-med-healthbeat-sleepy-brains-1be00ca.html
It's a interesting experiment that they have conducted, but the test grp is such a small grp. with only 20 test subjects. More tests need to be done to fully quantify it. ya.. I'm taking a stats mod now, which makes me more particular abt it.
Just a few days ago, the price of the COE was at a ALL-TIME low of $2. Compared to 2 months ago, $12,000. And that brought some interest to Dan, meng and me. Browsing thru the catalogue of cars, 2nd hand cars. Selecting possible models. how interesting to be shopping for such a BIG toy... lolx..
Have been lucky that Dan (and Meng, sometimes) has been sending me back after studying till late in VJ almost everyday. That saves much time from the hassel of travelling. *Thanks Bro... It's during this period of time that staying in hall makes it so much better. You just don't feel like travelling much, and just spend time either on the notes, or just simply resting is also better. When would I be getting my own car? I always freq inaccessible places, which would be of so much help if I do have one.. But when would that be... hmm... 3yrs time?
No comments:
Post a Comment