Finished my 25km... Not very good condition when I finished it, cos I was feeling quite a bit of strain coming back. Insufficient hydration and salt intake should most likely be the culprit. Tightness in both my legs, with some pain felt in the knees. It's obvious it's fatigue that was cramping my legs. No choice, but to hang on and force myself to complete it.. Just a bit more training, and I think i'll leave it to the final day le.. rest is the upmost importance..
Running is torturing when you are pushing your body to the limit.. but it's all in the mind that will allow you to complete the race. and finally tell yourself, I've done it. Mental strength is one of the most important aspect that will eventually determine how successful we are. Cos no great man succeed without the sheer determination to accomplish something big..
No comments:
Post a Comment