Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last day of sch for me this sem le.. which means reading week is coming, and finals is within 12days time.. madness. This sem just fly by in a wink.

Just a few hrs ago, got another scare by the lecturer, telling us that the format of the paper has changed. GEK 1529. Food and health. It is known that the paper is purely MCQ. BUT BUT BUT... this sem, they decided to add in structured and essay qn. which they only like tell us TODAY!! WTF. last lecture of the sem then tell us this. how can like that de. This is the first time they change the format of the paper. and I've to kenna it.. It makes so much diff while studying for MCQ paper and essay qn can. Now, much more time needs to go into it. kns.. like that how.. everything plan out liao. Where to slot in more time for it.. sigh.. and that's a even bigger assumption that I can even revise finish what I plan in the first place.

Anyway, was supposed to be out running 30km now. But lao tian ye don't want me to run. Rain so heavily. Make all my preparation go down the drain. Hydrated myself with >2L of water le. only make my kidney work extra for nothing..

Oh well... things don't go your way all the time.. Just accept it and move on.. Perhaps it's to tell me that I should study harder..

No comments: