Friday, November 7, 2008

Itchy hands are meant to be chopped off and I have one. Ans correct already, still want to go and change.. 99.999% of the time you will change to the wrong one during the last min cos you are in a rush, and tend to read blindly for some of it.. Ans that stood firmly correct to you for the first 3/4 of the test suddenly appears wrong, and all concepts are thrown to the back of the head. with a 99.999% Confidence Interval, and a significance level of 0.001, you will make a significant mistake for the itchy hand of yours..

It happens all too often, now I shall adhere to the "See no evil, Do no evil" method. Close my paper and leave it there. Don't even take out the pencil.

For the stats paper, my A now lies on the brink and it seems to be disolving away, cos I think I've made a mistake which is 25% of the whole paper. Sighz...

No comments: