Friday, February 13, 2009

Hanabi

Went to Hanabi just now with dear to have an early Vdae/ Anniversary dinner. Food there was okay, with quite a lot of small dishes. Enjoyed the small serving for each, allowing us to try many different dishes. For a price of $33++ ala carte buffet, the menu that it serves is a bit costly I would say.. Nevertheless, I did enjoy my meal there, as showed by me ordering Tamago.. The sushi I'll only eat when I'm happy.. AND AND I ordered the Sake. Cold one... It' like 3 yrs since I last drank Sake. Woot~! Miss the taste so much.. Nice nice..

Begun my meal with Mixed Sashimi. ( Maguro, Salmon, Tai, Yellow tail, Ika, Tako )

Sake.. Love the smell of it..

2nd servings of Sashimi and Tempura...

The pot of rice.. Forgot what's the name liao.. Mashimono i think.. =p

And of cos.. dear and me.. =D

No comments: