It's the end of week 4. Too fast for comfort.. I'm behind in readings for 2 of the mods. And it's the core again. Zzz.. Have been really tied down with things that I haven't had much time for other things. Don't even have much time to spend the money I've earned for these 2 months that I'm happy with the savings I've accumulated. Hopefully these will be part of the $$ that fuels my travelling eventually.
One thing on hand now that I must finish fast, before I step up one gear to catch up on studying. First CA coming in 12 days time. Freaking fast, too fast too furious.
Have been doing quite a bit of static exercise lately. Following my schedule closely.. But then, still unable to spare time to run.. Need some cardio to burn off the excess flaps.. If not it'll forever be hidden..
To Persevere and Succeed..
Nil Sine Labore .
Motto of my previous schs.
Saw this phrase just now..
If you want to be someone extraordinary.. Do the ordinary things properly first..
No comments:
Post a Comment