It's 1 more day to mid-sem break.. it's fast... very fast. I can't even remb clearly what I've been doing for the past 6 weeks. Poof~! and now here I am.. I only know that I'm home late everyday. no thanks to the numerous tuitions I've on hand. Yes, I'm earning quite a bit every month, and I'm slowly increasing the savings. But I've no life to spend it or enjoy it.. To lead such a life for an extended period of time is not healthy.
Yes, I don't mind working,but I still need some leisure time. I'm not a workaholic, and I don't like to work non-stop. intermittent breaks and recreation is better than non..
All along, I don't sleep much, and I can still function. on avg, i sleep 6hrs a day, and I see many ppl sleeping 8hrs or more a day still complaining that they are very tired.. do we really need that much amount of sleep? 8hrs is what scientist that have done research claim.. every individual is different... to cater to all, there's definitely a range. I've always thought to myself.. I only sleep 6hrs a day.. that leaves me with 18hrs of other time... If i make full use of this 18hrs.. Wouldn't it be much better ? Well.. I know I won't.. that's the sad thing..
No comments:
Post a Comment