Went to Aston on Sat night to celeb Xinyi's Belated Bdae tgt with Lynal, zhipeng, zhencong, eric, kayla. Dinner there was quite good.. I ordered the lamb loin which came to be just nice. Juicy and tender.. yum yum..

With all the fruits and dishes, it takes up two tables. It's only my parents would do it.. I guess by the time it reaches me and my sis, this tradition would be lost le. hmm...
To hype up the dinner mood abit, we ordered a bottle of red wine. Goes well tgt with my lamb loin.. haha..
Photo with Zhipeng.. So not never take with him le.
Thereafter, went to eric's house to play Blackjack. played till Man utd's match was over which was like 3.30am. lolx.. played 6hrs, and I got my biggest win in one night that day. Lucky lucky...
On sunday, went to my cousin's place for lunch. Though simple, but so many dishes lo.. fav was the boiled prawns in ginger. GOOD!!
Today is Chu ba. ( 8th day of lunar new year). And my family will usually have a small " bai bai" And this yr the roast pig shrunk in size liao.. $168, cannot even fill the tray lo.
With all the fruits and dishes, it takes up two tables. It's only my parents would do it.. I guess by the time it reaches me and my sis, this tradition would be lost le. hmm...
Had a lou hei with my family just now. Mini one from Sakae. Quite nice to eat tgt with my family and take a photo. Have been eating out most days that I sort of miss eating at home..
No comments:
Post a Comment