Monday, February 9, 2009

I went for my 20th Blood donation on sat. It's kinda fast that I've reached the 2- digit le. Recalling back, i was just 16+ when I made my first donation in VS hall. Organised by the red cross. It was still a chore to get the parents' consent form to be signed. I remember I only got the first form signed.. Thereafter, all other forms were signed by myself.. lolx.. I just inform my mum that I'm going and I sign on her behalf.. Oh well. that was many years back. Now I'm into the 7th yr of bld donation. I hope my body will be strong enough to continue this..

Went for YEP BBQ at KK's condo at Bukit panjang. a bit the far, but it all went well. It started off with me going to NTUC to buy squids. Cos it's a pot-luck bbq, I decided to prepare squids, and dear prepared chicken wings. We just felt odd tha a BBQ got nobody prepare chicken wings at all. While shopping ard for the squid, A BIG squid caught my eye.. It's like twice the size of a normal one lor. So huge.. Knowing that big one may be a bit tougher, I still bought it, just for the sake of a BIG squid. lolx..
Thereafter, went all the way to Kk's house for bbq. He got a fat cat. but so cute.. ha. Just look at this pic.
Took our group photo at the end of it .. DAD 07

No comments: