Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just went for the MOE teaching award talk at LT33. The talk was too generic and it doesn't exactly answer any queries, it's more of a motivation/inspiration talk to woo ppl into applying. I think I can get more of that from my sis directly.... hmm.. though my sis actually discourage me from applying for it. Kept telling me the monster that is hidden, and would be unleash once we step into the sch. hmm....

Teaching, never came across my mind before last year. It was only after I took up tuition to self sustain, did I start to consider it. Teaching can really make me vomit blood.. especially the problem students. But the sense of satisfaction you get after they understand, do well and start to appreciate you is something that makes you want to carry on. That's the case for me too.. But I guess teaching in sch would be very different. As from my short stint in Junyuan sec showed me.

Am I doing a right thing to go into teaching? What are my other alternatives? I really wonder..

No comments: