Cheese cake that my Sis bought to celebrate Vdae/friendship day
This Vdae is very special cos Not only did we spend it at home.. But we had teppanyaki at home.. Courtesy of Ivan, who brought the hotplate over from his house. First time I see such a thing, and it's actually quite cool lar. imagine Teppanyaki at the comfort of your own house.. Plus any dish you want also can.. Woot~!
My sis and her bf... Sister-in law to be... * i hope... =D
Dear got for me this pair of white shoes from Lee Cooper.. Whee!! Wanted a white pair for quite some time liao.. Nice nice.. now i've got a nice white shoe to " pei" my clothes liao.. =)
I made this Precious moments pillow for dear.. Cross stitch.... Took me ages to finish it, but the final product is very nice.. and the smile I bring upon her makes me know all my efforts were worth it.. (To those who know how much time I put in.. And thanks for all the help that you guys have gave in one way or another. )
There.. the final product.. With the pillow that was 42cm X 42cm, which we squeeze into a 36 X 36 pillow case.. lolx..
No comments:
Post a Comment