Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm not happy.. something seems to be bothering me, but there's nothing. Just seemd to be in a depressed mood where nothing interest me. Knowing that I've things to do, knowing that I've things to accomplish, I'm still not motivated to move.

Thinking of going out to walk walk.. but don't know whether to ask anyone.. Asking anyone also need to talk to the person, would there be any conversation? Possible to be just quietly walking without talking ?Going out = spend money = lesser money = not good. It sux to be so tight on budget. I've turn so passive over the past 1 yr that I rarely initiate gatherings or meet-up. What has gotten into me ?

Come home to see black faces nagging and shouting at you. Not understanding the tiring long days that I've gone thru for the past few consecutives is still okay. Compound it with nagging and throwing tantrum just gets on my nerves that I wish I can just disappear for a day or two. Just like what des was talking to me about how small mammals can go into Torpor ( Short Hibernation ). Perhaps that would be the best at times as such..

It sucks to be me..

No comments: