Monday, January 4, 2010

National Museum

Had an interesting weekend, of which we went to the national museum to take a walk down the path towards eternity. There was an exhibition show casing Ancient Egypt with many artifacts on display. 3 real mummies are supposedly on display as well.

Took quite a no. of photos from this exhibition and it was quite an eye-opener =)
One of the many sculptures
Sphinx.. trademark guardian of the pyramid
what's next for our project ?

you mean it's like this ??

Chao cute la.. taracotta soldier with headphones
The paper bag exhibition..

My pretty dear.. ^_^
well lately, I haven't been happy at home. With some arguements with my mum and sis and for the past few days, I haven't been talking to them. It's like a cold war at home.. I don't know exactly what I've done to deserve this. Perhaps it's different view which set things apart.. mum is entering menopausal age and adding that to her usual short temper, it's fiery. Don't want to even get anywhere near that can. My sis is being her usual self, demanding for things as if it's a given. Can't you just be more polite? It's not so tough to say, "hey, can lend me the phone.. I need to use it.. thanks." Instead of saying "give me the phone.. I want to use. "
Sometimes I really feel unjust.. but being the youngest, I don't have much say, and anythign I say is i'm trying to be stubborn and not understanding to the family.. ( that's what they say all the time ). I've succumb to the state whereby just keeping quiet and not mentioning about things le. What should I do? I don't know..

No comments: