It's a tiring long day.. Begun the day with 10am lect, then a field trip to BTNR once again, before going for my first tuition lesson with this guy that stays a stone throw away from my house and then to airport to send jie yu off to Holland. Only reaching home at 11.30pm when I have a full day tomorrow from 8am to 6pm. Bravo Bravo.. How to keep myself awake tomorrow? Caffeine intoxication liao.
Well to be honest, it's my upteen time to BTNR, and I can memorize quite a no. of species and name them, but each trip with a different TA I learnt something new. With different interest and specialisation, they are well read in different areas. Just for e.g the T.A for today is from Costa Rica, he's able to share with us the different condition and species that is present in the New World as compared to the SEA tropical rainforest.. Interesting comparison and it broadens our horizons.
No comments:
Post a Comment