Finally finalise my timetable for the last semester le. 3 day week. Woot~! BUT, it's a tiring 3 day... the price to pay for such short week.
Tues 0800-1300
Wed 1000-1800
Thus 0800- 1200 1400-1800
Long long day for wed and thurs. All lectures are in the morning wee hours, 8am or 10am, die liao la.. I'll need to get use to it. >.<
Going ard without money isn't a good thing. As a result, I've reduced going out to save money. Being staying at home for the most of the 4 weeks, but still ppl at home can still complain that I'm not at home. What to do when I go out is when you are home, you've got to work, and my frens got to work as well, who will go out in the middle of the day? take leave ? Blahzzz...
Sch is starting in 5 days time. It'll be an exciting sem coupled with CNY, Singapore Biathlon, Aviva 70.3 in the middle of the sem. Look forward to the next few months. Before I embark on a different journey =)
No comments:
Post a Comment