Friday, June 27, 2008

Donated blood the 18th time today. Went with my usual bld Donation buddy, fang. And yeah, she pass it today.. haha.. That day was still reading an article abt a 66yrs old lady donating the 70th time.. Inspirational. I'll just continue to donate blood, as long as I'm fit to do so.. =)

Went to eat Sakae Teppanyaki at PS. For the set lunch Price, Would say the food and quantity is alright. It taste quite nice actually. I took the Seafood set for a start, with an addition of Shitake mushrooms.

Fresh Oyseters.. So Big lar !!


Seafood set.. ( Salmon, prawns, Squids, Beansprouts )


Chicken Set.. ( Teriyaki Chiken, Tofu, Shell scallops, Assorted mushrooms. )

Dessert.. ( lime Ice-cream )


Went to Mount E to visit Des.. He just did a jaw op a few days ago. Looking at him now, makes my heart feel pain as well. Seeing a fren suffereing on the bed isn't exactly a very nice thing. It reminds me of some other things as well.. I almost teared actually.. haiz..

In the evening, went to watch Don't mess with Zohan with dear.. The show is just ridiculous can. An absolute no brainer... Just laugh and laugh and laugh. At certain parts of the show, I just laugh so hard that I couldn't stop it.. lolz.. Good to have a laugh once a while..

We went to cartel to eat dinner after the show.. First time tried the Chicken and Mushroom baked Macaroni. Creamy and tasty. The sauce is good. dipping it with bread is nice too.. =) It's just so easy to tempt me with Cheese.. haha..

No comments: