Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's being some time since I last blog.. Don't have the mood to type things down.. Sometimes, there just isn't much things to say.. nor am I thinking much..

Sat, had a mini class outing. This is one of the not so good turn out one.. We had Brunch at Vivo, with Sara joining us for a while before she fly off to US. Hmm.. Anu, mindy, Jia Cai, Edwin and Jermayne was there for sentosa. Had a bit of fun playing around with volleyball, dodgeball, touch-rugby, monkey.. lolz.. All sorts of game that we can think of for just 6 of us. A bit de tough. but well, i guess we had our fair share of fun..



Thereafter, went back to Vivo for dinner.. Were then joined by huixuan, Charmaine and Yishan.. So long never see Charmaine and Yishan liao lor.. Miss those days that we can chat freely.. They have both change quite a bit too.. It's good to catch up once a while.. Wonder when would it be the next time.. Though I'm very sure I won't have such activities liao.. this class only suited for a meal.. Not active at all de.

No comments: