Monday, June 23, 2008

Sunday.. Went to SCBA to play the bridge cup.. Played against one of the Div 1 team, quite strong.. and as expected, we had a tough fight against them. in the end, we lost on the 2nd round.. Well, not exactly very sad, cos it was a little expected. but we did try our best. The difference in the system and the experience showed.. They are old bird liao.. At least we did learn something from there.. I guess the important thing is to be able to take home something everytime..

Met COT chaps for dinner at Bugis.. Can't remb the name of the place le. Just opposite Parco.. Only recall that it's a PRC steamboat shop. The food there, so-so only. Seafood, not very fresh. I can't believe that I was eating more of veg than meat. Haha.. Last met up with COT was in March I think.. 3months liao.. everybody had been busy with their own stuff. hmm.. looking forward to our chalet/bbq in Aug.. That should be fun.. =)

No comments: