Saturday, June 28, 2008

Taught my Clementi girl in Al fresco style this morning.. out in her little garden. Well, not the same as per normal when we are in the room with aircon blowing at us. but it's quite nice lar.. Sat morning, at least a different setting. The only sian thing is that the darn dogs are barking quite near to us. So it's A little tweeny irritating at times. Once a while.. it's alright..

Hmm.. ya.. I've concluded that I've no affinity for dogs. I'm fine with them. As long as they don't come disturb me, I'm okay. If not.. bleahz.

Finished watching SATC season 2 le.. Haha. that's like 36 episodes. Lots of interesting things being mentioned in the show actually. Well, it's full of sex and one night stand, but looking carefully will be able to pick up the meaning behind the episode. I do find most of it rather meaningful, learning while watching it. It does help us put on a thinking cap at times and relate it to what we are currently doing.

After that day's temptation at Cafe Cartel, over the sandwiches. Decided to make our own sandwich.. haha... Made the double deck, Cheese, Leg ham, butter one. And the Egg mayo, Cheese, leg Ham, butter. hmm... Made the conclusion that Egg mayo doesn't go well with ham and cheese.

No comments: