Saturday, June 7, 2008

End of 1st ICT

End of my First ICT. Low key, focusing mainly on refreshing some techniques, and more importantly, to bond the company together, cos quite a significant amount of them came from other places. E.g. Trainers in ETI, Staff posts elsewhere, or even me, from another Coy. It was rather relaxing, and so fast, 5 days just zoom by. Those few ass that defaulted IPPT, caused us lotsa trouble, still need to charge them, interview them, etc. Waste of our time, their time n money.

Oh.. talking abt IPPT, today, I managed to clock 10.07min. huge improvement. Almost there liao.. though I would feel that this course is a little easier to run than the normal track one. now, can try to push for my GOLD le. Bet with Ervin to see who will be the first to get GOLD. loser will treat a meal.. Rawr~! I will win this race..

Still have more to say.. but I'm really tired.. Fell asleep on the bus just now.. Time to zzz. Tomorrow leaving for HK le.. Hopefully it'll be fun.. =)

No comments: