Today's post would be Tuition oriented. I'm teaching just 3 kids, but 5 sessions a week, 10hrs of work, and that's giving me a possible income of 1.2k. Subjected to no cancelling. Ppl working part time or temp job are working 42hrs a week to earn abt the same amount. And I don't have to take out that 20% CPF pay.. Take home more than them. Why don't they consider teaching leh? I didn't like teaching initially too, but trying out for sometime, I've more or less gotten use to it. Partly cos I got no choice. working just 1/4 of their time gives me so much more freedom. How am I going to survive when term starts? Shall see.. hopefully I can squeeze out a 4 day week to fit in my schedule.
Perhaps some ppl really really don't like it, and it's not their cup of tea. No choice then..
Just one Math Qn for some to ponder. A Simple one. Secondary 2 level. Here goes.
5 Cats take 5 days to catch 5 mice. How many days would 3 Cats take to catch 3 mice?
What's the ans leh? Looks very simple hor.
To find out.. stay tune..
No comments:
Post a Comment