Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So what's the ans to the Qn yesterday? It's 5. Kianseng.. good arh.. haha..

5 cats take 5 days to catch 5 mice. So it would take 1 Cat, 25days to catch 5mice. 1cat would take 5days to catch 1mice. So to catch 3mice, it would take 3 x 5 = 15days. But since there's 3cats, it would take 15/3 days = 5days.

Yeapz.. it's a sec 2 math qn. I gave the ans as 3 initially too. That's like the most obvious ans Most ppl would give. Bleahz.. Headaches whenever you teach Math.. Teaching of science proves that there's less problem, cos it's all facts.. Haha..

oh ya.. I'm finally improving my Front crawl le. Was amazed that I set myself a new timing. 52s. Quite slow. But that's a casual one, first of my 30laps routine swim. Read from the book on how to do the strokes correctly, and it sure did help tremendously.. Will continue to work on it.. =) Just funny that I'm spending more time in water than on land training, when the upcoming event is 21km.. Zzz..

No comments: