Lappie is at the acer service centre. and it would take 5-10 working days for it to be ready. Reason : They don't have the piece of motherboard that has the integrated graphics card X7300 on it. So need to wait for the shipment.. Rawr.. still promise it's customers service within 2 hrs. make me go all the way down to Jurong East, hoping to get it back immediately. Nvm.. Since I'm super busy this few days, the impact of a com-less period shouldn't be that badly felt. So many things on hand to do and finish. Plus all the diving theory lessons starting today, there's more things to read up and revise le.. Oh man. I'm going diving this weekend le.. Wahaha.. That's really fast.
This week is VERY hectic. cos of the timing for the theory lessons and pool sessions at night, I've not cancelled any tuition. So that means I've squeeze every lesson into the late afternoons. still the same. no. of lessons in the week. Didn't want to leave my kids hanging down there simply cos i want to go for hols. oh well... But i sacrifice my bridge training. I'm not being there last week, plus this week, it'll be the second time in a row. Seldom do I do that... But times, priority needs to be set, and sacrifices been made.
There are no problems. There are only challenges.
Anyway, tracking a few days back, on SAT, went out with the Sk gang to celebrate my bdae. They gave me a treat at MOF. and the food there seriously doesn't justify the price paid. The services isn't good either. I doubt I will want to go there and pay for such food again. Then, went to play pool with the chaps.. 3.5hrs straight, my cue-ing still alright. just positioning a bit off le. Lynal suggested eating Bak Kut teh at balestier, and off we went to eat it. 8 of us, Lynal, Teck, Ed, ZP, ZC, huat and gf. 1am in the morning, eating pigs trotter and bak kut teh with you tiao.. lolz. Thereafter, they all simply don't want to go back. Teck still suggested playing cards or poker at some place. Randomly call Jieyu and immediately got a place to hang ard. HAha.. Played cards for the whole night till 7am, before eating Prata at RK house. Normally I won't hang ard for the whole night one. But since that day i was the pig's leg. must be game enough to play ard with them. long long time one time still okay ba..
went to watch red cliff with dear at Lido, part of a Charity show that has been screened. $40 a tix. My uncle who bought it gave it to us, and guess what? He bought 40 tix, and that means, I was watchign the movie with 38 other relatives in the same cinema.. wahaha.. Never have I thought that I would be watching it with so many relative lar.. lolx.. anyway, nice show... though it defers from the actual "romance of the 3 kingdom" a bit, the main idea and characters were still there. jUst that some of the conversation were too comical le. A sequel to the show will be out. Quite sure I'll be catching it to complete the battle..
No comments:
Post a Comment