Walk past the corridor this morning, saw those bin that ppl usually use to burn the incense paper. Guess what I saw inside? I saw cupboards, baby toys, plate holders, all thrash inside.. WTH!! helloz ppl.. even if u are not the one using, there should still be some common sense that IT IS NOT A DUSTBIN.
Kaoz... I know that there are some who don't like the smell of it, or the ashes that flys out of it. but pls.. it's a religious practice. How rude can these ppl get.. Imagine ppl mistreating the religious items you have for your religion. I bet you will get fummed up. It's just ridiculous. Come on.. COW sense should also know that such things is not right.
As all know, I'm not in any religion, but I fully respect what each religion. Each religion has it's own practices and history, and no amt of digging into the history will be able to justify it. Don't bother to do so.. As long as you feel comfortable in it.. That should be good enough..
Talking abt this.. I don't know what will happen in the future when I have my own house. My parents actually don't know that I'm an atheist. I've been following what they ask me to. WiLl I change in the future? Perhaps.. I don't know.. but if I don't, how?
No comments:
Post a Comment