Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pleasant surprise

What a pleasant surprise that dear sprung on me.. Really didn't expect it. I did expect something, but this was out of my expectations, and it was really nice. Kind of touched.. Thanks dear.. Thanks for planning all these despite your busy schedule.. =)

Okay, it all begun from asking me not to go for bridge last week. Cos usually I won't skip training for no apparent reason. It was planned for me not to go for bridge, so that I can have dinner with my family and dear can surprise me. Then right after my dinner, my sis was already talking to me, trying to distract me, while dear is coming up. After some time, She called to ask me what am I doing and stuff... sounded a bit too quiet and suspicious. just a moment later, my mum ask me out to do something. and tada.. a cake was prepared, and dear sprung out. Lolx.. Really surprise..

Nice Chocholatey Heart shape Cake..

My sweet darling..

My Family..

My dear sis who was in cahoots too..

The little monkey that dear got for me. Didn't expect this to appear.. Why is it of significance? Shh..

No comments: