Monday, July 7, 2008

Bdae Lunch

Had a early celebration for my bdae with dear today. went to Himawari at Safra Mt Faber, took the Buffet. Ate quite a bit actually, satisfied with the food.. =)


Started light with a plate of Sashimi.

Followed by Chawamushi and Mixed Tempura..

Shabu-Shabu with Lots of Chicken and Beef

Teriyaki chicken Thigh and Saba

Fried Oyster and Gyoza

Cold Dofu..




Actually I think I missed out on the Salmon Head, and the Cod Fish and another plate of sashimi. Didn't take photo of it.. Just busy eating them. haha.. Being some time since I eat Sashimi till shuang. Shiok!!

Thereafter, headed up to Mt Faber to take a stroll. To digest our just eaten Sashimi . Took a while to find the newly build Henderson Waves. unique structure to be build in the southern ridges. Allows accesibility to parts where it was virtually impossible initially. But I would say that it spoils part of the natural scenary it once had too.

+72.63m I think this is one of the higher pt that we can get in Singapore liao. Other than BTNR of +161m There isn't any other visible hills in this tiny Island.

The wave like form of the bridge is eye catching.

Dear and Me in the car.. =)

Esprit Polo Tee that Dear got for me.. YipEe!! Have wanted a polo Tee for a while, just didn't have any that caught my eye.. Thanks dear.. Like it lots..

No comments: