Sigh.. Italy lost to spain on penalties.. Watched the match until I fell asleep. Really a bit too tired.. only watch bits and pieces of it till 90mins, wake up only at 12.45pm to check the web that they lost 4-2 on penalties.. sad.. There goes the world Champ. To be fair, their Captain - Cannavaro is absent with injury, their playmaker - Pirlo is out with suspension, their solid anchorman - Gattuso the bull is out with suspension too. A great team can only do well when their great players are there.. Pirlo was sorely miss.. lack of creativity was obvious.
Resumed tution with my Korean kid. He moved to kovan melody liao.. Quite a nice place. I particularly like the design of the pool and the decor around it. gives me a relaxing and nice feeling. Now his house got like 4 dogs. Kaoz.. more dogs..luckily it's the small kind. He seems happier here.. shifting to a korean family, I guess it'll suit him better, food, loging and he got 2 other guys looking after him.. Feels more like home to him I guess.
Met the 30s Chap just now at Botak Jones. Org by Eugene. Mostly Charlie ppl. Hmm.. who was there leh.. Ah goo, Kevin, Zhefeng, Lam, Eugene, Siyuan, Hanyuan, Jing Ling, Andrew. So long never see them liao.. some is like 2 yrs.. Since I ORD, I haven't seen them liao. Still the same crap from Ah goo and Kevin. haha.. Reminds me of those happy days that we share back in 30. Oh ya.. heard from them that SAF is changing uniform again.. Guess the colour? It's going to be Gray, White and Black. Change to urban warfare liao.. Wat a major change. But I think NS men may not be affected. Full fletch changing of uniform is tentatively this coming sept. Haven't heard of any news yet.. Shall wait and see..
No comments:
Post a Comment