Wednesday, December 5, 2007

16th blood donation

Went for my 16th blood donation this morning. Squeezing the time out to go, cos I've just past the 12 weeks allowed period AND I need to start taking malaria pill in the next few days. So kinda rush, and today was the only day available.

Anyway, took back another " blood bag " in exchange for the real one.. At least that's what the nurse told me just now.. lolx... quote " I give you one small one in exchange for your big bag of blood... "

Some of the Squeeze ball that I've collected over the yrs. ( misplaced some... sadzz.. )


Way to go to hit the 50 time donation champion. Only 4 times a yr, So. hmm.. got another 8 more yrs to go before I can hit that no. haha..

Went to queensway, and wanted to buy the deuter bag... but.. it was so costly... running on a tight budget now.. zzz. bo bian.. can only window shop.

The good thing was that I had the IKEA meatballs and the chicken wings.. Yipee !! crave for it for the past few days le.. Happy to be able to eat it just now.. easily satisfied.. Just give me nice food will do.

Got selected to be the team Captain for Golden harvest this coming sat. Suddenly tio arrow out of nowhere. Now there's even more things to do.

No comments: