Sunday, December 23, 2007

back in Bangalore

After 12 days in a little village, I'm kinda sad to leave the place. Though the living conditions there was actually quite terrible, but I was surviving perfectly well with it. Perhaps because of the previous experience with such atrocious conditions, I was able to get use to it relatively easily. The team , which consists mainly of girls took a long time to get use to it, with so much whining and complains that make it a little irritiating at times. Whatever it is, I enjoyed my stay there.. The carefree lifestyle there, escape from the hectic and busy life back in Singapore.

Just a short write up... its 1am now.. Don't know where to begin writing. using my friend's laptop at the moment. Guess I shall just upload a few photos for now...

Hooi Ching n me at Hotel Empire, having dinner...

Rehearsal for cultural night exchange.

Just before Cultural night exchange...

My Favourite Student, Chinne.. A self motivated kid, who is very eager to learn..


Fang at the Primary school.

First day in the Primary School... Swamped by the kids..

The first Indian meal... With so many more to come... arhz...

On the flight to Bangalore on 10th


This are just some random shots selected... Will recollect my thoughts again after some resting...

Will be touring Bangalore city for the next 2 days before heading down to Delhi on 25th. Just got the news that Delhi's temperature dropped to 4 degrees. Woohoo... I'm super unprepared for that cold.. lolx... some shopping needs to be done...

No comments: