At the entrance to Agra fort, ( Red fort .. cos the whole fort was built with red bricks )
The big courtyard in the fort...
I love exploring ruins.. (Its so hard to find one good angle to take photos with no other ppl.. India is really too packed with inconsiderate Indians who refuse to get out of the picture.. )
Emo pic...
Saying good bye to the fort..
Onboard the train at Agra Canttoment station, initially, I entered the wrong cabin.. Went into the lowest class, the sleeper class, where all the locals are.. And not a single foreigner.. which I found it rather awkward... Why did I board the wrong one ? cos the sign on the display was in reverse order.. so the tail of the train became the head.. Upon realising the mistake, I ran towards the right cabin, which was.... very far infront... for a moment, i was still thinking how come I'm paying so much for such a crappy cabin.. haha... anyway, I reach Jaipur 1 hr behind time, at 11.30pm.. Only to reach the guest house at 11.50pm. Checked in unwillingly to a worn down room, with spoilt shower head.. but what to do in the wee hours ? Just accept it and sleep.. haha..
The sleeper class Train cabin
The correct cabin I should be in.. ( orientation of photo wrong.. rotate clockwise pls )
Day 5... Supposed to be heading to Udaipur.. however, after checking the availability of the train tickets, I cannot make it back to delhi in time.. Or rather, the time may be a bit too tight.. Considering the delay that India time can cause, I'll prefer not to have that worry... so Scrapped the idea of going to the fairy tale like city... So I spent the day to visit Amber, A fort on the hills .. This fort was used as the capital for a period of time, and in the fort itself, there were many areas of specialisation.. ranging from bronze streets, gems, farms, etc.. just a mini city of its own rights...
the view of the Fort from far was beautiful.. It just reminded me of Great wall of China..
Marble building once again.. My fav type of materials.. I'm sure my house will be made of white marble in the future.. lolx..
Amber fort from the foot of the hill.. doesn't it looks nice?
I had to make a 15 mins climb up to the top to reach the fort entrance.. heave... oh ya.. got assaulted by some monkey along the way.. damn it.. would have kicked his ass off if he tore my jacket.. stupid monkey..
Now i'm going to be stucked in Jaipur for one more day before I head back to Delhi a day earlier than expected. Well.. no choice.. Would have preferred not to go back to that city again if I could. nvm..
I'm getting quite sianz of the food here.. somebody pls give me black pepper crab, steam fish, stir fried dou miao, and pork ribs... Arh...
No comments:
Post a Comment