Sunday, December 9, 2007

Leaving

The Golden harvest, Team handicap has finally come to an end. after playing 84 boards in 2 days, I'm a bit mentally drained. Finished 6th, just 4 VP away from the 4th team... So close to get into the semi-finals. Wasted... At least was glad that the performance picked up a little after the first day when we ended 8th. Finish ahead of the other NUS team, and all 3 teams of NTU. So its a good job for my team members... * thumbs up * The top 4 teams are those veteran players from outside clubs. Uncle n Aunties bully us... ( eh.. some are in national team... )

Good experience.. I'll be back again to fight for the top 3 honours..

Just 10 hrs before flying off... and I can't believe that I don't really have the urge to leave. Should I say, I can't bear to leave ? Hmm.. something very rare to come from me.. Usually would just leave without any hestitation and doubt. Still staring at my own luggage in front of me, i just don't have the feeling that "Yeah!! I'm going overseas.. Happy !! " kinda weird...

I'll be away for 23 days, from 10th till 1st Jan. Hopefully will be able to update sometime during the 22nd or 23rd, when they are having the RnR in Bangalore.

Meanwhile... Good bye to all.. Wish me luck ba.. I need lootsss of it.

No comments: