The first of the many busy day has begun. Meeting for YEP lasted till 4.30pm, with OT work till around 6pm. Had to learn dance, cos we need to prepare items for the cultural night. Wa laoz... I suck at that lar... I like to watch dance, and would like to learn... BUT I seriously can't dance for nuts lar... look damn funny.
The positive thing about it is that they are all very nice ppl, and fun to chat with.. So it makes the interaction much more comfortable. And honestly, other than Fang, this is the first time that I'm talking to most of them. Things looks good at the moment, Just that I've started to notice some ppl who like to procastinate. Something which I can't stand. Got things to do, DO ... don't wait..
I'm really dead larh... no time to do anything.. zzz.. physically tired before going for the trip is no good..
No comments:
Post a Comment