Yet another sunday spent in sch studying... Thank goodness this will be the last sunday I'm spending in sch this yr... Had lunch at Botak Jones at Clementi, enjoyed the Rib eye Steak before heading down to Des's place to study. At least something pleasant before facing my second wives... ( erm.. notes... )
Leaving the module totally untouched is quite a risk actually. Now chionging through everything in 2 days. Lightning speed is required. Just one more day to go before the final battle is fought.
Felt darn stupid just now... Didn't bring any change, and I will be heading to school to study again tomorrow. Waste 3hrs plus of travelling just because of that.. ARhz... leaving the place at 11pm, only to return there within 12hrs.. Zzz..
Anyway, took bus 10 home just now, a super long journey home, but its direct. So bear with it.. 1.5hrs on a hap-hazard bus was HORRENDOUS. The driver was driving the double decker bus like a rally car.
1. Flooring the accelerator at every opportunity... achieving max speed asap.. ( right, he don't need to pay for the diesel.. )
2. Turning abruptly at ALL turns, swirving me from side to side .. (couldn't sit still without holding on to my bag, if not sure drop. )
3. Braking so Laaattte, that I'm thrown forward everything he breaks. ( So nice of him to test how effectives the break are.. and the breaking distance to prevent clashing into the car infront. )
4. High beaming other drivers when they cut into his lane... ( how polite can he be... )
Gave the driver a good stare when I got down.. Wanted to tell him what an exciting ride he has given me... Right... Not when I'm reading notes...
Shall not comment on the colour of him.. *looking around * @_@
Hmm. today was the actual day of SCSM. felt quite left out, not able to be there. More so when i pass by there when I was on the way home, seeing the tentage set up along padang. How I wish I could be there this morning, mingling with the crowd, the adrenaline rushing into the body, the thrill of overtaking ppl infront, the fun of spotting friends along the way and the sense of accomplishment when passing the finishing line. No chance for it this yr... could only msg frens who went for it.
To all those who went for it and completed it .. Congrats to finishing the race. Its not the timing that matters, Its the courage to sign up for it, and the determination to complete the gruesome 42.195km that sets u apart from the rest.. WELL done chaps !!
No comments:
Post a Comment